Nason Mechanical Systems works exclusively in the commercial and industrial arena, building complete mechanical systems—heating, cooling, ventilating, refrigeration and plumbing as well as industrial piping.
We construct complete mechanical systems in new construction as well as full or partial replacements and upgrades of existing space. Our construction work is largely, but not exclusively, Design/Build where we both design and build mechanical systems, contracting to an owner, general contractor or construction manager. We also perform mechanical construction/installation on a plan and spec or bid basis, usually for a general contractor.
- Our construction activities include:
- HVAC Systems
- Boiler installations
- Refrigeration Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Industrial Piping Systems
- Building Control Systems
- Energy Management Systems
- Medical Gas Piping and Systems
- HVAC Controls
- Adaptive Reuse of Existing Buildings
- Historic Renovations
- Construction in Occupied Space
- Construction in Sensitive Space (hospitals, labs, temperature-sensitive sites)